In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in article 10 of law 34/2002, of 11 of July, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following data are then reflected: the proprietor of this website is Forcontu S.L., with fiscal in C / 21 main, 28021 Madrid, Spain, with CIF number address: B-76012707, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, tomo 30547, book 0, folio 177, section 8, sheet M-549789, inscription 2ª. Contact email:
Forcontu S.L. reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents and services that are on this website, not acquiring responsibility some for this reason, as well as by the fact of not being updated the information.
Processing of personal data
- When the user or any company decided to join at Forcontu.com, fill in the form with the requested personal data in it and accept your shipment, expressly AUTHORISES Forcontu, S.L. so try and incorporate those personal data provided on the form mentioned in the automated file of your property.
- By sending the data, the user consents to the handling of the same, as well as their transfer to other collaborators, with factors that are discussed in the section on privacy Control.
- Except when indicated otherwise, the required information about personal data will be the nature of volunteer, unless refusal to provide such information involves a decrease in the quality or quantity of the services that can access the user, unless otherwise noted.
Collection of statistical data
- In order to offer you the best service through this page, and in order to facilitate its use, the number of pages visited, number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors to the website, and its frequency of use are analyzed. For this purpose, used statistical data prepared by the supplier of services of Internet of Forcontu S.L.
- This information is analyzed the frequency of use of the website of Forcontu S.L. from the data connection, and sections most visited.
Purpose of data collection
- The collection and automated treatment of the personal data of the user is intended to facilitate the improvement, expansion, management and services offered through the portal Forcontu S.L., the study of the use of the services by the users, the creation of new services, shipping services updates, as well as carrying out various training activitiesmarketing and advertising services, offers and advantages offered by Forcontu S.L. to its users.
The user's consent
- Means that the user accepts the conditions laid down when you press the buttons for submitting the forms that are in the forms of provision of data. The personal data of our users are stored in a database property of Forcontu S.L., which ensures appropriate technical and structural measures to prevent the integrity and security of the personal information provided.
- The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, aims and specific, explicit and legitimate services of Forcontu S.L.
Control of privacy and right of opposition, rectification, cancellation and updating data
- The information provided by the user will be included in a file owned by the company Forcontu S.L. Users have the right to access the information concerning you collected in the file of Forcontu S.L., rectify it if erroneous, cancel it or oppose its processing via email
or written and signed communication (attaching a copy of the DNI) addressed to responsible for the file, i.e. society Forcontu, S.L., domiciled in C / 21 main28021 Madrid, Spain.
- Forcontu S.L. may assign, in his case, the personal data of the users to other companies and/or collaborators with the same purposes that have been indicated for the collection of personal data by Forcontu S.L. in relation to their respective products and services and for commercial collaborations related to services contracted by the customer only. Guaranteeing in any case confidentiality in the automated treatment of the personal data and to apply the provisions of this policy of protection of data of a Personal nature.
- These rights can be made effective immediately when the user declares his express intention to unsubscribe in the newsletter or by writing to Forcontu SL.
- Forcontu, S.L. has adopted the technical measures necessary to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to personal data that the user has provided, in view of the limitations presented by Internet. In this sense, the user accepts and acknowledges the limitations of the medium, making it Forcontu, S.L. It will not be responsible for any loss, loss or manipulation of data not authorized and beyond the control of Forcontu, S.L.
Information on courses and services
- Forcontu S.L. broadcasts exclusively to users who have previously authorised it, a course taught tenders service and information of the aspects related to the services of Forcontu S.L., and incidentally, with other services that Forcontu S.L. consider of interest, whether or not they own.
- Means granted the authorization referred to in the preceding paragraph when, at the time of request and collect data, Forcontu S.L. properly informed about the possibility of sending the information and the user has not been opposed.
- Users who so request may be excluded from the information service. To do this, the user must send an email to
and request cancellation of the information service.
- The contact form on the contact section is designed as a help desk mailbox and aims, in accordance with the provisions of article 37.e) of law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of Personal character data, provide information to persons about our services.
- The personal data provided by email using the form available on the contact us section are recorded in the file of customers of the Spanish Agency of protection of data, in order to answer consultations and gathering statistical data from them.
- Web contact mailbox is purely informative, unless, in any case, you can derive from reply binding legal effect one.
Section news and forums
- Forcontu S.L. It is not responsible for the opinions of others that have been published in the media, and that can be spread through the news section of this page, as well as the opinions published in the forums.
- Forcontu, S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy, previously informing users of the changes that occur.
Intellectual and industrial property
- It is prohibited any form of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, transformation, through any medium and medium of the web or documents downloaded from www.forcontu.com, without prior written authorization from Forcontu.S.L.
- The contents of the PDF and of books, both in its entirety as partially not may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express and written authorization by Forcontu S.L. Includes, in particular, its mere reproduction and/or making available as summaries, reviews or press summaries, purposes for which you will also be necessary to have the authorization of Forcontu S.L. Its violation is punishable by applicable laws.
- The downloaded books on the web PDF will be generated licensed individual and personalized for the user who completed the download.
- Download PDFs of the books users (individuals) can make it only registered on the website and obtain the appropriate permissions after you make the payment.
- In the case that a user does not include actual details, name and identity, the license is not valid and the downloaded document will be free Forcontu authorization for its use, so it should be deleted.
- In no case shall be allowed a license to a company or public or private organization. The user of the website must be a natural person. Where to download some PDF whose user is not an individual license will be directly canceled, becoming part of a judicial list of licenses of potential claims for illicit use.
- Breach of these prohibitions constitutes offence punishable by law.
- All pictures were found on the site are the property of Forcontu S.L.
Notifications between the parties and applicable jurisdiction
- All notices and communications to be made between the customer and Forcontu will be carried out by e-mail, except in those cases where another form of communication has been established.
- The correct operation of the supplied Email contact address is indispensable to hire any of our services; as well as that the email account is operational and is true. Forcontu S.L. not responsible if customer change e-mail account and does not communicate it us; as well as if the provided email account is false or is inoperative. Any changes made by the customer in relation to any contracted service, e-mail address shall be communicated to Forcontu S.L. in writing, by sending an email to the following Email address:
- For any claim or complaint about any service or customer service, please contact Forcontu S.L. by postal mail to our address or via email at
- Any contract between the client and Forcontu S.L. It is subject to Spanish law. Both Forcontu S.L. as a customer, with express resignation to any judicial jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit the interpretation and resolution of disputes arising from the implementation of contracts to the courts and tribunals of Madrid, place of fulfilment of the obligations laid down in the same.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user or your computer browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies that we use
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the own editor and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain is not managed by the Publisher, but by another entity that is data collected through cookies
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookies in which data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Website cookies: they are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the offered service users. So your navigation on our web page is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer
Revocation and cookie deletion
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer, in case that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser it is possible that not able to access any of the sections of our website. For more information you can make on how to block the use of the cookies through the following information pages of your browser:
Third party service providers
- Google Analytics
Contracts for sale of products and services